Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend

Well this weekend went by way too fast, who said let's just have 2 days in the weekend?? Why isn't there 3? Well my hubby went to the Alabama Football game with one of his friends, I wanted to go but they forecast it to be rainy the whole day so I didn't go (didn't want to get sick). Well he informed me it rained on them the whole way down there and 15 min before the game started the sun came out and didn't rain until they got back in the truck to go home, how crazy. Well I tried to clean the house a little Saturday but for some reason couldn't get in the mood. So I stayed in the bed most of the day and watched the Ballgame by myself, which wasn't bad. Had fun relaxing. Today we went to church and we both came home and washed our vehicles in and out, by the time I got done, it was time to go back to church. We have gotten in a slump of not going on Sunday nights but I decided I needed to start it up again. Jason stayed home he's been suffering with Sinus trouble most of the week and I think Saturday made it worse. Well here it is 8:35, just got done eating ramen noodles (feels like college again) and I'm ready to go to bed. But not ready for another work week, I used to like my job (my old one) now I dread having to go so far for work and being worked to death, I need a change. Please pray I find one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment