Friday, September 11, 2009
Cravings
Haven't had too many cravings so far....not sure if its real cravings or something I wanted in general. First I noticed that I just wanted some ice to chew on, the kind from Zaxby's is the best. Second most craving is grapes. I have ate like 3 or 4 bags so far but they got to be the green ones. Other cold fruit has also gotten my attention like watermelon and now that I think about it I really want a cantelope right this second. hmm don't think I want to make a trip to Walmart tonight though. Every now and then I start wanting some cherry or grape koolaid, but it has to have crushed ice. And I know what you are about to say about pickles, which I have been eating lately, but in all honesty I really liked to eat them before I was pregnant (so not sure if its just an old habit or actual craving). Also another piece of advice.....don't watch Steel Magnolias when you are hormonally challenged, lol. I have watched that movie a hundred times but the first time I watched it while I was PG I boohoo and just sobbed and sobbed. Not talking about a tear coming down my cheek, my whole body was shaking I was crying so hard. Then when I got done crying I started lauging because of how silly I was acting, it is so weird how your hormones act. One of my good friends gave some of her pregnancy books and I started on the first one, which I recommend even if you are not pregnant it's by Jenny McCarthy called Belly Laughs. O my gosh it was so funny and she is so honest and doesnt beat around the bush like these other books are. She will tell it like it is. It was so funny I read some of the passages to my hubby and he even cracked up, I would read some of the passages over and over and just laugh out loud. Please get this book. Heard she also has another book out too, so I will have to check that one out too. Well today is Sept 11 and like every year since then I watch the shows about the attack just to remember all the heroes and people that have lost their lives. Also think about the military men and women all over the world fighting this war to keep us free. I actually think about these people every day because at one time my brother was one of these military men who sacrificed alot to help the USA but he is safe at home now, but also know several people in the armed forces. It is another good idea not to watch these kinds of shows when you are pregnant.boo hoo. Well I have rambled on enough for one blog, could've made this one 3 diff blogs. but until next time. Cass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment