Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hanging with the Girls

Well Friday, me and my hubby went to the doctor's appt for my 2nd checkup. We did all the bloodwork and finally did an ultrasound, I was so excited to see the baby. It had only been 3 weeks since my last one but the baby actually looks like a baby and not a peanut anymore. You could see the features like the head was more defined and it had arms and legs. The doctor showed us the heartbeating which is no neat, no words can describe being able to see your baby's heart beating. Also the baby jumped 3 times like it had the hiccups. I was almost in tears I was so moved. Anyways my mom was able to come into the room with us too since she works at the hospital and the doctor was nice enough to give me 3 pics, one for me, hubby, and my mom. After the appt. I had to go home and get ready for an awesome night with my girls from school. I had so much fun, starting with waiting on Miss Becca. When we got there there was only a couple of us there but thankfully Cotton and Carrie were there so we got to see her before her and grandma left. After everyone got there, Amanda said Mrs. Ebert might show up and as soon as the words came out there she was. It was hilarious, she went directly to Jen and starting dancing and singing "Brick House". We laughed and laughed until I was crying. The whole night was nothing but laughter with Jen's stories to us telling our little secrets that got us through Hyg school. LOL. Then when the night was about over we said next meeting was at Carrie's new house for Halloween and Christmas. I can't wait to see how she decorated it, she is so awesome and we all pray for her everyday. Well Becca wanted to follow me back to the interstate to make sure she got there ok. I was going past it so all she had to do was just veer off to the exit one ramp. LOL I am still lauging, We were approaching the exit and I noticed she wasn't getting over so I tapped my brake lights and turned on my blinker, at first she thought I was going crazy but looked up and noticed her exit. I called her and we laughed and laughed. She had been replaying the night in her head and going over everything everyone had said and thankfully there wasnt anyone behind her. I love her so much and the rest of the girls. I miss them so much and we do believe that we had the closest class out of them all. I am really glad I decided to go to Wallace when I did. Don't know what I would do without these girls. Especially Becca and Cole. Love yall

1 comment:

  1. Awwe... I love you too Cass! Can't wait till we get together again. I was laughing at myself again when I read this post! I'm such a loser sometimes! lol What would I do without you!

    ReplyDelete