Friday, September 4, 2009
Week 8
Well tomorrow will be the start of my 8th week of Pregnancy. So far I have been doing really good. Although I have the occasional nausea in the afternoon and at night. I really hope it doesn't get bad to where I throwup. Also noticed I have to pee like all the time, it's so weird since the baby is so small, but have been doing alot of research on the internet and it's from the sac is sitting right ontop of the bladder. Also I had lost like 41 pounds before I got pregnant so I had lost some weight in my boobs but guess what....they are bigger than when I had lost weight, already had to go up one size. kinda scary because they say they only get bigger. The only other thing I have noticed is being really tired and feeling worn out. I go back to the doctor at my 9 week check to do another sonogram and blood work. At that point the baby should have its toes and fingers sprouted. We will also get to listen to the heartbeat. It is so weird to know you have something growing inside of you, I am glad to be part of one if God's miracles. Also my best friend is pregnant too, she is 6 weeks ahead of me and about the time she was telling me she was pregnant I had just gotten pregnant. We have always did everything together and I think it is awesome we can share this experience together. Everyone keeps asking me what do you want a boy or girl??? I really just want a healthy baby.....but I found this website I know several people have done, its the chinese gestational calendar, its supposed to tell the sex of the baby. What you do is you have to know the age you conceived and the month you conceived and just read the chart and its supposed to be like 99% accurate. The calendar says I am going to have a GIRL, just wonder how accurate it will be, well we will see in a few weeks. Need everyone's prayers that the baby will be healthy!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is so exciting cass! I will definitely be praying for you and your little cooper. By the way. I thought it was cute when posted sonogram pics on facebook and called them lil cooper, so then I told Josh that I thought Cooper was a cute boys name and that obviously you couldn't use it or your kid's name would be cooper cooper, so we decided that we can name our kid cooper piper and you can name your kid piper cooper. lol it was just one of those conversations that ended up in left field. ha ha just thought I'd let u know.
ReplyDelete