Tuesday, April 21, 2009
"Had a Bad Day"
Well it's been awhile since I blogged, still trying to get internet at the house instead of mooching off the neighbors (hey, they don't have theirs locked, don't hate, you'd do it too). Anyways thought I would update while a have a signal. Well yesterday was horrible!!! Started off just being Monday, which that should say it all. Got to work and if the boss aint happy, no one in the office can be happy. Yeah makes it a really nice environment. Don't bring your personal life to work, please keep it real. It is bad enough I have to wake my lazy butt up at 3:30ish really 4am and drive 1 1/2 hours, then have to put up with crap all day, then drive all the way home another 1 1/2 hours. ugh. Didnt even go into the house til 7:30 cause when I got home my hubby was working on the landscaping by the pool and wanted me to help him drain some of the water out of the pool so we can open it hopefully this weekend, woo hoo!!! O yeah and we got this new backwash tube thing that will send all the water further out of the yard instead of right there by the pool, anyways so I was holding it in place so it wouldnt pop off with the pressure of the water, so Jason turns on the pump, water starts going out of the tube and all of a sudden it has too much pressure for me to hold and it busts off the pipe where I am holding and gets me soaked with the nasty green water from the pool which smelled as bad as someone with some really nasty perio and of course Tator Tot, my shihtzu decides she wants to roll in this mess. So here I am having a horrible day already and now I am stinky and soaked and so is my dog smelling like perio and Jason just standing back laughing, o well life goes on. Today was much better thankfully dont think I couldve handled a day like that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cass, this is hilarious. I think only we can appreciate the smell of perio. I've been missing your blogs. It's about time. I am bad to be lazy and not post for a while. Miss ya girl!
ReplyDelete