Wednesday, April 8, 2009
ANOTHER WEDNESDAY
Well it's Wednesday now and I only have one more day until my four day weekend. I am so excited. Well I have been on a diet since the New Year's and for once in my life I am still sticking to it and have lost 18.8 pounds so far and the tenths of a pound do count, lol. Hoping to lose at least 40 more. It's hard at times but I am doing it the good way instead of starving myself which I have done in the past, and never lasted. I am mainly eating right and every now and then I splurge just so I don't make myself crazy. I hope to start exercising more when I have some more time and am not so tired at night. I would really like to join a kickboxing class or something to that nature just so it doesn't feel like exercise. I am also excited about opening my pool hopefully by the end of April or first of May. We were wanting to change it to a salt water pool this year but maybe next year. I ususally lose weight in the summer because I swim alot so my that could be my exercise. Well I will write again when something more exciting happens. Till then......Cass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad somebody is losing weight! I really am trying this time Cass, and I still haven't lost a pound! I am working my butt off at the gym and it sux! Keep up the good work! Ps. What is a saltwater pool? I mean other than the obvious...What makes it better? I can't wait till you open it either! ha ha TTYL
ReplyDelete