Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bathing Suit Shopping, UGH

Today is Wednesday and only 2 more days of work. Was supposed to go in on Saturday for a couple of hours to learn new software but thankfully the company rescheduled. I am hoping to find a bathing suit Saturday, which I dread, even though I have lost some weight, I would still like to lose alot more. That reminds me, my sister-in-law just called me and wants me to do this exercise routine with her she just found on the internet. It's called "From the couch to 3k in 2 months"....not sure about that. My day at work went alot better today than Monday but I am kinda dreading tomorrow....kid day (don't get me wrong, I love kids but when we are trying to get dental work done them and they are freaking out and screaming its kinda hectic). Friday is looking good though, getting together with the girls from the old office, well it may just be 2 of us, we are going to see Fast and Furious. Yay, I love Vin Diesel. Also have just a few more weeks before we know if Jason is getting hired back for Ten Year, hopefully he will. Need everyone to pray that he will so we won't have to move....because I am not giving up my house. Anywhoooo got to get off here now to get ready for bed, got a big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment