Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow totally forgot to blog

Well welcome back me...I kinda forgot to blog. I guess when a baby comes along things really do change like everyone kept telling me. O well they have definitely changed but for the better, Me and Jason was just talking about how we got along in life without our little man. Speaking of him he is now 4 months old, 17lbs 8 oz (as of last week) and almost 28 in long. Yes we have a big boy and sooo sweet. Jason has kept him all summer long and since school has started back he is now in his 2nd week of daycare :( and has already gotten sick. I took him to his regular doctor on a Friday and Dr just said it was just a cold (didn't hardly spend anytime listening to him or looking in his ears) gave us a rx for cough syrup and sent us on our way. Well I knew there was something more to this sickness (a momma knows) We ended up taking him to an urgent care on Tuesday night because his little cough was getting worse, he was pulling at his ears, wheezing, and not sleeping through the night in which he had up unto this point. Well the nurse practitioner spent alot of time with Jackson listening to him and doing a thorough exam on him and come to find out he had ear infections and an upper respiratory infection. She gave him a breathing treatment right there in office and since the pharmacies were already closed she put some ear drops in his ears, gave us a rx for antibiotics and ear drops and ever since has been getting better and better every day. So needless to say I am switching doctors and not just because of this incident but there are other reasons. Well thats about all now, I just got him to sleep so I better head that way too. Still waiting on AUnt Becca to come visit, I was thinking maybe next week, I didnt know if you would want to come up thursday and spend the day with us friday. I will call you and let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cass! I'm so glad you blogged! I miss you! If you mean thurs the 26th I can't that weekend because it's Josh's birthday and I invited people over on friday. Crapola!! We need to set something for sure so pick another date and lets get this ball rollin. I need to see that baby!!

    ReplyDelete