Monday, April 26, 2010

Jackson

Well he is 2 wks old today. Born April 12, 2010 at 9:15 (my daddy's bday also). Born 8lbs 12 oz, 21 3/4 in long and head was 14 1/2 in. Was in labor for 14 hours and had to push for 2hrs 15 min. It went really smooth until my epidural ran out after 2 hrs of pushing so had to push the last 15 min with nothing, which was the worst part. But totally worth it. We took him to the doctor today for his two week check up and already weighs 9lbs 4 oz, 22 1/4 in long and head was 15 in. Doctor said he looked and sounded good, have to go back in two more weeks to get his 2nd hep b shot, which i dread him crying. I also dread going back to work. Wish I was rich so I could stay home with my baby. The first week we were home, I guess I had the blues, cause I would cry at the drop of a hat and doesnt help I didnt sleep the first 3 days we were home, was too worried at every sound he made at night and then I wouldnt sleep during the day due to lots of visitors and I just didn't want to miss anything. But I am totally better now, just took about a week for my hormones to settle down. I will probably ball my eyes out the day I have to go back to work, but Jason will be staying with him, he will be out of school when I go back so hopefully that will work out. Anyways will keep you posted on all the upcoming events of Jackson's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment