Friday, April 9, 2010
The time has come
Well it is almost here!!! Went to the doctor the other day and she looked at my weight gain, blood pressure and my Cankles and said we need to induce you. Woohoo. Probably will be the only time I get excited about these three things. Well she scheduled me to go in on Monday Morning which is by the way my dad's bday. He is so excited about this. And so am I. After I got done at the doctor's office I called all my important people to tell them the good news. Well got my bags packed and about to head to the grocery store to get some groceries and cook later today so we will have some food in the freezer for when we come home. I will let you know if he comes early or makes his debut April 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment