Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blood Pressure

Well went in Friday for my regular checkup with plans on going shopping afterwards....well doctor shot my plans to crap. LOL Well did my bloodpressure and it was way elevated, ugh. So she told me to go straight home and start doing bedrest. Well she also told me I should stay home all week, but asked her if I could go back to work Tuesday and keep check on it. She said that was fine but the first time it peaks I need to go home for good. So went home Friday and layed down pretty much the whole weekend, checked my bp at home and it was fine. Bedrest is so boring unless you have bunches of movies or good books to read, in which I had none. It was funny Saturday and Sunday Jason stayed home with me all weekend and said I guess Im on bedrest too, he stayed on the couch with me and took naps all weekend, lol. Sympathy pains i guess. Well Monday I kinda did some little stuff around the house but I would rest in between activities and my bp stayed monitored. Went back to work today and was good except after Lunch...which we had Mexican and I think that spiked it for a few min. but now its ok well except the nasty case of heartburn I have now. I just have to make it a few more days, go back to doctor Thursday to do another ultrasound to see how much he weighs (feels like a ton to my back and bladder) Then hopefully I can make it to my last shower in HSV Saturday nite, so excited about seeing my gals again. Let's hope I can hold out, Plus Saturday he will be considered full term at 37 weeks!! woohoo.

1 comment:

  1. You better take it easy girl! I would hate for you to miss your own shower! lol Cant wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete