Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scary Last Tuesday

Well I am almost there!! This weekend I will be 36 wks pregnant and couldn't be happier, except for the constant back pain that will hopefully go away after Jackson gets here. I did have a scare last week though. When I was driving to work last Tuesday, I started feeling something twinge in my back then it would go away and then come back. I so thought I was having back contractions. Well get to work and tell the girls and they were like call you doc right now, well I went ahead and seen my first patient, thankfully was a kid so didn't take too long and had several more of the twinges. So called Doc and she said I need to take two Tylenol, drink glass of cold ice water and lay down for one hour then call her back. So thankfully I have a friend that lives by and my boss let me go to her house. Well laid there and only had 3 within the hour. She then told me to come in and she would check me. Well got there and wasn't dilated or anything. Well since I had been having so much problems with backaches she said it was more than likely my back muscles cramping up so she gave me some muscle relaxers to take when I needed them (which she said are safe for baby). She gave me a note for work for the day and I went home and crashed and slept for like 4 hours. I felt alot better after taking them and they seem to help after a hard day of scraping. Got another dr appt on Friday and then will be going every week after that. She will continue to measure my belly and hopefully next week will do another ultrasound to estimate how much he weighs!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG it is almost time!! I can't wait! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete