Monday, December 7, 2009

SEC Champs

Well Alabama did it!!! woohoo. So Friday night was just a typical night during basketball season, we were in the gym and I was keeping book for my hubby's team. Well after the game he came up to me and asked "Do you want to go to the game tomorrow?" Well I knew AL was playing but I thought he was talking about some other game. I was like what game...he looked at me and just laughed because not in my wildest dreams thought he was talking about going to ATL. He was like we are leaving tonight right after the ball game and heading to ATL. I asked him how did he get tickets and we can't afford SEC Championship tickets, he said don't worry about the money. So I was like well Heck yeah I want to go!!! Found out a few min later that his friend that also coaches with him had offered us tickets because his girlfriend that lives in ATL had alot of extra tix. So we left that night and went to her house about 2:30 we made it there and I was so tired but still so excited that I was about to witness the best game of the season. Well that morning we all get up and leave, we also scored fan fair tix and went there first then headed to the dome. We stood the whole game and of course me being preggo I paid for it when we got back to her house, my feet, ankles and hands were swelling, so I propped them up and felt so much better. But nothing can compare to that day when Alabama stomped the Florida Gators!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment