Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and Bama Football

Well it has come and gone, we take so much time preparing for this one day to only eat for 15-20 min. O well it is the thought that counts. Well being married you have to go to several different places during the holidays. We usually go to my husband's grandma Thanksgiving day and stay for a few hours and then head to my parents house that night. Well we got to my parents house and was waiting on my brother and his girlfriend to get there (by the way we werent hungry yet). They get there in her car and my brother says he's going hunting in the back woods behind my parents house. Of course he just got a new gun and had to kill something with it. I asked his gf what is he going to do if he kills a deer, being they were in her mustang, told her he would probably tie it to the spoiler, lol. Well he comes back up about 30-45 min later saying he just shot two deer, his idea of dragging them up the huge hill was using daddy's lawnmower to bring them up (I know kinda redneck) that could be one of Jeff Foxworthy's new ones. Well daddy told him the tires were flat on the mower and deer are really heavy so it wasnt capable of dragging two deer up there. Well of course my brother is always right and he got mad at daddy and decided to call some of his friends which finally after 30 min of calling got someone to help them carry them up the hill, well he didnt want to take the time to clean the deer so he just gave them both to his friend. Well the next day was Black Friday and me and my mom have had the tradition since I have been able to drive to always go out and shop, well I was feeling really depressed from no job and no money we still decided to go but not as early, we both werent really going after anything special. We ended up leaving around 6 am but had enough time to go to the few stores we wanted to go to. We then had to hurry home to be able to watch the Iron Bowl (Roll tide) Also have to head back to Phil Campbell to another Thanksgiving at my hubby's uncles and watch the game there. About the 4th quarter and a few min to go I had to get out of the living room because I couldnt stand to watch anymore so i stood in the kitchen and watched through my fingers and when we finally scored that last touchdown I let out a huge sigh of relief then it was taken away when Auburn got the ball back with a min to go, I bout threw up when they went for that hail mary. I jumped and screamed when our guys blocked it. The only way Auburn thought they could beat us was through trick plays, which it was working at first but you cant run them all night and the best team ended up winning. Now we face Florida.... or should i say Tebow team because it seems they way he talks, he's the one winning the games and not the whole team. Well got to go to one more Thanksgiving on Sunday at my grandpa's. After this week my whole not gaining weight thing is probably out the window. Go Friday to find out what we are having. Yay, everyone think girl. I will let everyone know as soon as we find out Friday at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment