Friday, August 28, 2009

Positive

Well going to keep this one short and sweet. Was feeling nautious the other day decided to take a pregnancy test but didnt get my hopes up like so many times before. All of a sudden then stick said positive, I almost didnt think I looked at it right, showed Jason, he got scared then excited. Decided to go buy one more test to be sure so we bought a different brand and sure enough we got two lines. yay. Went to Dr. today and I am approx 6wks and 6 days, so go again in 3 weeks to do the other stuff, but we did get a little sonogram pic of our little "peanut" thats what Im calling it until we find out the sex of the baby, which I thing will be a girl.........Ive got my ways, I will write again soon to tell you the adventures of the 1st few weeks and why I think it's going to be a girl. ugh I am getting nauseated, better go for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited Cass!!!! You better be blogging alot more now!!

    ReplyDelete