Saturday, August 1, 2009
Rain..Rain..Go away
Well went outside today at noon to catch some more rays. Just got everything set up, radio playing, towels, cleaned pool, and just put tanning oil on and laid in the chair to start relaxing and it was about 5 min later it starts to rain. Headed inside and now its 4:00 and still cloudy outside, no point in going back out. Now I just want to head to town to rent some movies and watch them all night and veg out on some popcorn. Well can't eat too much because as of Thursday July 30, I have lost a total of 38.2 pounds, yippee. I am so excited, and when I reach 40 pounds which I hope is next Thursday, Jason has promised me a day at the spa for reaching my 1st goal. My ultimate goal is to get back down to the size I was when we first started dating and we are going to get a TAHOE. I probably should've gotten that in writing (ha ha). Anywho I am going to get ready for movie time, any suggestions of what I should see. O if you have not went and seen "The Hangover" see it before it goes off at the movies, the most hilarious movie I've ever seen. At the end I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sooo proud of you cass! You have done so good with your weightloss! I miss you guys. Maybe we can all get together on my birthday weekend. I mentioned it to Carrie. She has a facebook now!
ReplyDelete