Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Beginnings

Well I know it's been awhile but sorry, trying to keep busy. Good news is I finally landed a full time job here in my town. YAY. He even hired me knowing I was pregnant, which shows you he must be good to work for. Well I have been super busy planning a baby shower for my BFF Hollie for this up coming weekend. Didn't realize how much it took to plan something. She is also throwing me one in a couple weeks too. Finally got the nursery done also, it looks so good, now all I need is the baby to put in it. They say this is the hard part after everything is done is the waiting game. Well only got 3 mos to go. So excited and can't even put into words how much I want him here. But I will be patient like I've tried to be with everything else going on in my life. Until next time

1 comment:

  1. OMG Cass! Three months!! I can't wait!!! I am sooo glad you found a job! That is wonderful. He does answer our prayers! I better get an invite to this shower!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete