Sunday, July 19, 2009

Been awhile

Sorry it's been so long since that last blog. I actually kinda forgot to write but no fear we finally got internet at my house so maybe yall can have more. Well not much has happened since last time. Went to Six Flags in ATL the week I was off, soooo much fun, we actually went to the park 2 days to make sure we could ride all the rides. Weather was great and wasn't crowded. Max. wait time for a good ride was only like 10-15 min. We did have to wait like 30 min one time for a water ride because it got kinda hot and everyone in the park had the same idea we did, to get wet to cool off. Well as of last Thursday, I have lost 33.6 pounds and on my way to 40. YAY I am so excited when I had to buy a pair of new scrubs that I went down a size from last time. Well work is ok, I have actually been assisting now too. Got some good news from my hubby the other day, he told me when we get the credit card and sears card paid off we can get a Tahoe. woo hoo I have ALWAYS wanted one, we stopped today after churh and looked at some on the lot and have been looking on the internet. Well that is all for awhile, got to find something to eat for dinner, getting kinda hungry. TATA for now.

2 comments:

  1. cass! I am so excited you posted again! 33.6 pounds is awesome!! I am so proud of u! I miss you so much. we definitely need to get together soon! I was hoping maybe EVERYBODY could get together again on my birthday weekend in september. I know it's a long way, but it's an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go ahead and get it scheduled so we dont make any other plans

    ReplyDelete