Friday, May 22, 2009

Good News!!!

Well we have great news..... Jason got ten-year!!! Yay, now we won't have to move. This news has lifted a huge burden off of our shoulders. Also good news, been dieting since Jan, lost 15 pounds and now I am on medicine from the doctor and the first week lost 5.8 pounds so now the grand total lost is 20.8. woohoo I am so excited. My next goal is 20 more pounds. I really want to lose between 80-90 pounds total. Sounds like alot but that is what I am actually supposed to weigh for my height and trust me I used to be in my ideal weight range and I was so much happier and healthier. Hard to believe I have gained that much. Well me and Jason are going camping this weekend with his family at Smith Lake, we will probably only stay one night but it is always fun to be in the outdoors, supposed to rain some but hopefully it will pass. Well I will write again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cass! I am so happy for you and Jason! Me and Josh went camping and canoeing in Arkansas this weekend and it rained the whole time, and our tent flooded. Ha ha. it was fun though!

    ReplyDelete